As a member of the SPF you will receive a range of benefits and opportunities, from information and networking to Government engagement.
Our members are organisations rather than individuals, and we welcome any organisation that owns, invests in or manages real estate, or provides professional services to companies that do.
WHY JOIN THE SPF?
Through joining the SPF you will:
- Have a voice as part of an influential body representing the major industry players. Help to set our wide-ranging agenda, which currently includes areas as diverse as property finance, commercial property leases, and building standards.
- Benefit from our authoritative team of policy and communications experts. Avoid the need for costly, and far less effective, consultants to promote and protect your interests.
- Receive information and analysis about EU, UK and Scottish legislative and regulatory changes. We will send you summary news on latest developments and hot issues and you can access a wide range of analysis and more detailed briefings on key issues for your business.
- Get insights into political thinking and future policy through our unique engagement with senior politicians and officials. Engage with decision makers, and their advisers, to make your voice heard as they set their agenda as it relates to Scottish & UK real estate. You will contribute to a better deal for your own business and the industry in general, potentially saving you millions of pounds and reducing/removing barriers to growth and development.
- Network with and gain a greater understanding of your peers’ perspectives on the key issues facing the industry. Take a look at a list of our members.
“We support SPF as it is the key voice for our industry, both in Scotland and the rest of the UK through the BPF. Their level of dialogue with the Scottish Government, Holyrood and other agencies as well as industry engagement is critical and I believe it is important that the widest possible membership ensures we speak with real credibility and full authority."
- David Peck, Managing Director, Buccleuch Property
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND HOW DO I APPLY?
The cost of corporate membership varies depending on type of company, and sometimes on gross assets, turnover, or number of Partners and Associates. SPF membership also includes full membership of the UK-wide British Property Federation.
You can apply to become a member by filling out and returning the below application form. Or, if you'd like more information first, get in touch with Gail Hume.
Download the application form below, which also contains a full breakdown of costs.